VMware Cloud Community
thechaos
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Chargeback plugin not working

Hi,

i tried today the sample workflow from the chargeback plugin, but it failed with an:

2012-10-15 21:20:45.090] [I] Not a vCloud Org

The workflow i have tested was Library/Chargeback/Reporting. I was able to select/enter all values (so the the chargeback server has been configured correctly ..)

Any Ideas

Thomas

0 Kudos
4 Replies
tcorfmatvmw
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Are you using Chargeback 2.5?  Did you check KB 2037145?  Hopefully that should solve it.

Cheers,

(Another) Thomas

0 Kudos
thechaos
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi,

we are currently using chargeback version 2.0

Regards

Thomas

0 Kudos
tcorfmatvmw
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

OK, then the workaround listed in the above KB should resolve the issue you've encountered until an updated plug-in version is available.

Thanks,

Thomas

0 Kudos
thechaos
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi,

ok, new question with the generateReport call, in the example the parameters are:

generateReport(version,reportName,reportDesc,reportType,fromDate,toDate,ownedBy,hierarchy,computingResources,entityIdMap,costModelMap,attr,criteria,attrValue) ;

based on the documentation it should be:

generateReport(reportName,reportDesc,reportType,fromDate,toDate,ownedBy,hierarchy,computingResources,entityIdMap,costModelMap,attr,criteria,attrValue,version) ;

but neither the example, nor the modified version works. For the example i get:

Cannot convert org.mozilla.javascript.NativeArray@5b805462 to java.lang.Integer[] (Dynamic Script Module name : generateReport#19)

and for the changed call i get:

UndefinedParameter: costModelMap mandatory input is not defined. (Dynamic Script Module name : generateReport#11)

I have taken the sample report workflow, removed the vCloud part, modified the cost model to our configured model, but i didn't work. Any idea, update, new plugin ?

Regards

Thomas

0 Kudos