VMware Cloud Community
VballGuy001
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Change vCenter Plugin from Session per User to Share a unique session

Hi all,

I am running Orchestrator 7.01 and when installing the vCenter plugin I originally selected "Session per user" and now am getting invalid credentials:

invalidcredentials.JPG

I believe I need to change the plugin to "share a unique connection". I have not been able to find out how to do that in 7.01. Can someone please advise me in this process?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
iiliev
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi,

There is OOTB workflow 'Update a vCenter Server instance' (under Library -> vCenter -> Configuration folder) that should do the trick.

Another option is to un-register the existing vCenter instance using the workflow 'Remove a vCenter Server instance' and then re-register it again using the workflow 'Add a vCenter Server instance', this time selecting the option to use shared session.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
iiliev
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi,

There is OOTB workflow 'Update a vCenter Server instance' (under Library -> vCenter -> Configuration folder) that should do the trick.

Another option is to un-register the existing vCenter instance using the workflow 'Remove a vCenter Server instance' and then re-register it again using the workflow 'Add a vCenter Server instance', this time selecting the option to use shared session.

0 Kudos
VballGuy001
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

That corrected the issue. Thanks again Ilian!

0 Kudos