VMware Cloud Community
baber
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

vrealize true visibility license

Hi

I want to know when using vrops with enterprise license , do we have to provide separate license for vrealize true visibility suite or vrops license work on it?

Please mark helpful or correct if my answer resolved your issue.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
baber
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

As I understood we need additional license for it and will not work with vrops liense.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ScottThomson
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hey mate

Yes, you do need an additional licence, im going through this nightmare at the moment.

You can get a trial licence by logging into your myvmware account and register for an evaluation within the VMware vRealize True Visibility Suite Evaluation Center.

Good Luck 🙂

0 Kudos
baber
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

1 - That package contain more than 30 pak files . Do we need separate license for each pak file ?

2-  Would you say what is difference between  VMware vRealize True Visibility Suite and VMware vRealize True Visibility Suite Manager 2.0.0 ?

3 - Now I installed HPEProLiant-7.0_4.0.0_b20200917.103945.pak and add one physical server to it it doesn't request any license would you show where had to insert license ?

0 Kudos
baber
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

As I understood we need additional license for it and will not work with vrops liense.

0 Kudos
RickVerstegen
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Have a look at vRealize True Visibility Suite | VMware. it will give you additional information about the different editions.

Was I helpful? Give a kudo for appreciation!
Blog: https://rickverstegen84.wordpress.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/verstegenrick
0 Kudos
stephenyu05
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

you request trial key and input under License page

Tags (1)
0 Kudos