VMware Cloud Community
lnairn
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

vcops and Chargeback

Hi,  i have installed vcops 5 enterprise (vapp version)

I have installed VirtualCenter Chargeback 2.0 and connected it to vcente

How can i see chargeback's reports into vcops? What are the steps to configure vcops with chargeback?

Thanks in advance,

Leandro.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pgoel
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

First you have to register vCOps vcenter and same vcenter should be added to chargeback. Then you need to create the chargeback hierarchy by logging into chargeback UI and add all the required VC entities to this hierarchy. Now you have to go to 'Manage Hierarchy' --> ' tools' and select usage based billing policy for configuring dashboard reports. Once the dashboard reports are triggered then reqreuid reports will be displayed under 'Reports' --> 'Dashboiard'

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
pgoel
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

First you have to register vCOps vcenter and same vcenter should be added to chargeback. Then you need to create the chargeback hierarchy by logging into chargeback UI and add all the required VC entities to this hierarchy. Now you have to go to 'Manage Hierarchy' --> ' tools' and select usage based billing policy for configuring dashboard reports. Once the dashboard reports are triggered then reqreuid reports will be displayed under 'Reports' --> 'Dashboiard'

0 Kudos