VMware Cloud Community
RajeshBrave
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

vRealize Operations for Horizon broker agent getting crashed

Dear Team,

We have reinstalled the vROPS in our VDI environment with same name and same IP.

VROPS version 6.2

Now i am trying to reinstall the vRealize Operations for Horizon broker agent on our Connection broker server and after installation where it asks for pairing , it is showing as already paired with vROPS server and when we try to pair it again, it is getting crashed.

We have tried uninstalling and deleting the vrops agent folder and than installing again. It still fails to pair and gets crashed.

Need urgent help in this.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RajeshBrave
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I got this issue resolved Smiley Happy by deleting the stale registry entries which was at this path

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\VMware, Inc.\vRealize Operations for Horizon 

Steps followed:

1) Uninstalled the vRealize Operations for Horizon Broker agent.

2) Deleted the folder from this path %PROGRAMDATA%\VMware\vCenter Operations for View

3)Then take backup of the registry and delete registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\VMware, Inc.\vRealize Operations for Horizon

4) Install the vRealize Operations for Horizon Broker agent again and now try to pair.

This should help to get resolve the issue. Smiley Happy

Regards,

Rajesh

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RajeshBrave
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I got this issue resolved Smiley Happy by deleting the stale registry entries which was at this path

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\VMware, Inc.\vRealize Operations for Horizon 

Steps followed:

1) Uninstalled the vRealize Operations for Horizon Broker agent.

2) Deleted the folder from this path %PROGRAMDATA%\VMware\vCenter Operations for View

3)Then take backup of the registry and delete registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\VMware, Inc.\vRealize Operations for Horizon

4) Install the vRealize Operations for Horizon Broker agent again and now try to pair.

This should help to get resolve the issue. Smiley Happy

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos