running vrops 7.5 with 10 vcenters collecting data
three vcenters (out of these 10) running Horizon VDIs and have been asked to run report against these 3 vcenters to show current VDIs disk usage on datastores.
looking for advice on how to create report that will pool out data only from these three vcenters?
do i need to create custom groups?
Thanks for your advice!
1. Go to Environment Tab and then click on Custom Datacenters.
2. Input the Name and Description you want.
3. Expand vSphere World.
4. Select the VDI vCenters you want.
5. When you run the report, change the drop down to Custom Datacenters.
6. Select the newly created Custom Datacenter. You should get the report about the VDI vCenters.