VMware Cloud Community
eddieutz
Contributor
Contributor

vCOP 5.8 Reports missing data

We have vCop 5.8.4 advanced recently installed. It has been running for 24 hours. When we try and run some reports the fields are blank. For example, the report for average/peak datastore latency and throughput report section 1.1 is supposed to have a graph, but there is nothing there. The vCop is a default install. We are testing it so we have not done anything custom it. We are running vSphere and vCenter 5.5 update 1. This is happens with the other reports as well. I tried the host utilization report as well. section 1.1 is blank.

Thanks for the help

0 Kudos
1 Reply
gradinka
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

24hours is the minimum time the product has to run in order to show up some meaningful data;

still there are views and reports on the planning side which average on a weekly basis.  In general those periods are controllable (to some extent) in the policies configuration.

As to this specific report, I think there isn't a graph in but a table, should be at the last pages of the report (after all system parameters and settings are listed).

On your snapshot, seems to me you're showing the second page of the PDF which is just blank on all reports, there's nothing supposed to be there.

0 Kudos