VMware Cloud Community
Pablo3
Contributor
Contributor

"Widget Configuration is not completed yet" on Horizon End User Experience dashboard

Hello all,

Disclaimer: I am not a vROPs expert - I have some experience with the product, but that's all.

We have deployed vROPs in our lab environment to monitor our Horizon VDI infrastructure. We deployed vROPs, installed the broker agent, the Horizon Connector, etc. So far so good. It's collecting data from Horizon desktops like a champ.

There is, however, a problem: When opening the dashboard "Horizon End User Experience", one of the widgets called "vCPU Experience" is not showing any data. The widget body says "Heatmap is not configured", and if I hover the mouse over the title bar it says "Widget Configuration is not completed yet"; the configurations drop box says "No Configurations".

I can't clone the dashboard, I can't delete the widget, I cant' do anything... moreover, within Policies / metrics, I re-enabled metrics to see if that was the cause of the problem (it didn't fix anything).

Any advice?

Thanks,

Pablo

0 Kudos
1 Reply
sennevanlaer
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I think someone made a mistake, as also here I can see it is delivered while 'not being completed yet'

You should be able to clone it through the dashboard 'manage' ui if you'd like to fix/complete it

0 Kudos