VMware Cloud Community
Mauritz84
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Sorting on additional columns in vSphere dashboard Datastore Performance

Hi,

I was wondering why I couldn't sort on any of the columns in the default vSphere dashboard "Datastore Performance". If I can't sort on the values I want to see it kind of defeats the purpose what it's intended to show?

I can still manually scroll up and down to manually try to see the bottleneck but it would be nice to have the sorting ability.

Does anyone know if this possible in some way I haven't discovered?

SortingInAdditionalColumns.jpg

Regards,

Erik Alm

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mark_j
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

You are correct in that additional columns of attributes added to the Resource widget cannot be sorted (asc or desc). I share your displeasure in that. At this time, there is no way to accomplish this in vC Ops 5.8. I look forward to changes in future versions that may allow this functionality.

If you find this or any other answer useful please mark the answer as correct or helpful.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
mark_j
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

You are correct in that additional columns of attributes added to the Resource widget cannot be sorted (asc or desc). I share your displeasure in that. At this time, there is no way to accomplish this in vC Ops 5.8. I look forward to changes in future versions that may allow this functionality.

If you find this or any other answer useful please mark the answer as correct or helpful.
0 Kudos