VMware Cloud Community
ServiceOptimi
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Processors grouped?

How do I separate each cpu/processor within vcops instead of using avg for ALL cpu/processor?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

The scores that you see will account for all processors. Not possible to specify a single one. But if you are interested to know the CPU utilization of each processor, then you can look at All Metrics tab under Operations. It lists all metrics with instance breakdown.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

The scores that you see will account for all processors. Not possible to specify a single one. But if you are interested to know the CPU utilization of each processor, then you can look at All Metrics tab under Operations. It lists all metrics with instance breakdown.

0 Kudos
ServiceOptimi
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Thanks for reply and yes you are CORRECT. I need to make my question clearer....since Im using Enterprise that my data is from other sources than just vCenter and I have the majority of users expecting to work from custom dashboards. I tried changing the xx_adapter.properties file to make sure the import separates them for vcops, but no joy yet. Im currently focused on the EMC Ionix solution as my primary data source enterprise wide.

0 Kudos