VMware Cloud Community
rrz
Contributor
Contributor

Is it possible to create a view (TREND) over all existing pools

Hi

We are using Horizon View

I need to create session statistics over the last 14 Days for each Pool in one PDF or CSV Report

i am using following view with the Presentation Setting TREND:

Connected Sessions : Show data for the last 14 Days, Data Series: Historical data is checked

I can only create a report with this TREND View in each Pool in Pod Pools

So i would have over 80 reports and not just one

Is it possible to create a Report with the explained View over all existing View Desktop Pools.

Any Ideas to use this Trend View over all Pod Pools?

thx

0 Kudos
2 Replies
aaghabekyan
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hi

The Trend view is only applicable for objects, that belong to object type, which is  mentioned in the subject of the View. Thats why you can only create a report with this TREND View for each Pool only. So currently it is impossible to create a Report with the explained View over all existing View Desktop Pools. But you can create an Overall List View.

Thanks,

Artur.

0 Kudos
rrz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Thank you for your answer

I tried views in Lists with different Data: Used Desktops, Connected Sessions , Session Duration and the summary of it.

But i dont get any correct numbers.

Session Duration: Transformation: SUM, Series Roll Up: 1 Day, Show Data for the last 14 Days

I think there is a Problem with the Series Roll Up, because the numbers shown are not correct

Daily Used Desktops: SUM, Series Roll Up: 1 Day, Show Data for the last 14 Days

Here i get everyday the same Value and no Summary over 14 days

Remote Sessions / Connected Sessions: SUM, Series Roll Up: 1 Day, Show Data for the last 14 Days

With this settings i get numbers like 1.073 or 0.146

0 Kudos