VMware Cloud Community
subarathi04
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Forward all Alerts as Mail

Hi All,

Can anyone help me to configure How to forward all triggered alerts from Vrealize Ops manager to a specific mail ID.

Already SMTP and mail plugin configured getting only few alerts from that but i need to get whatever alert triggered in Ops Manager that should send as notification to mailbox.

Your help is much appreciated.. Thanks in Advance..

Tags (2)
5 Replies
dtaliafe
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Create a notification rule and for the filtering criteria select all 4 of the criticality options (info, warning, immediate, critical).  Don't configure the scope or notification trigger.  I think that should capture all alerts.

subarathi04
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thank you for your reply.. it works...

0 Kudos
subarathi04
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

0 Kudos
dtaliafe
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Did you set the "Delay to Notify" setting above the settings shown in your screenshot?  Try leaving that field blank.  There was a bug prior to version 6.4 that caused only the cancelled emails to be sent if a delay was set there.

0 Kudos
subarathi04
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi Dtaliafe,

Yes you are right I did some googling and came to know there is a known issues with version 6.1.0 so I did a patch installation as per the KB and upgraded to 6.3 now issue got resolved.

Public Patch (Build 3294016) for VMware vRealize Operations Manager 6.1 (2139886) | VMware KB

Thanks for your timely support Smiley Happy.

0 Kudos