VMware Cloud Community
GKleinow
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Efficiency badge not collecting data

We recently installed the vApp for  vROps 6.1 Standard edition. The Health and Risk badges are collecting data and showing us alerts. But the Efficiency badge does not appear to be collecting data and is not showing any alerts. I believe that I am collecting data on all the objects because I can drill down into the objects and see metrics and trends. So I believe that there is an issue directly related to the Efficiency badge. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GKleinow
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

This issue has been resolved. The problem was that there were no alerts being triggered for efficiency. Simply put, the out of the box installation of vROPs 6.1 did not trigger any alerts for efficiency. The solution was to create alerts that would trigger that impacted efficiency.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
GKleinow
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

This issue has been resolved. The problem was that there were no alerts being triggered for efficiency. Simply put, the out of the box installation of vROPs 6.1 did not trigger any alerts for efficiency. The solution was to create alerts that would trigger that impacted efficiency.

0 Kudos