VMware Cloud Community
MauroBonder
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Dashboard custom vROPs 6.2 - No Data

Hi All,

All my dashboards custom are blue with  "No data". I checked and the adapter it's OK. Collection State and Collection Status.

I tried to edit the dashboard, but when I used find to search an host, I noticed that the Collection State of the host is starting and collection status = none.

Sometimes When I click on Home I am receiving an error  "Internal Server Error" and Could not find any of the requested source.

Any idea how to fix it ?

vROPs 6.2

Thanks

*Please, don't forget the awarding points for "helpful" and/or "correct" answers. *Por favor, não esqueça de atribuir os pontos se a resposta foi útil ou resolveu o problema.* Thank you/Obrigado
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MauroBonder
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Fixed.

Some objects were removed from the cluster that I had pointed in the Dashboard.

*Please, don't forget the awarding points for "helpful" and/or "correct" answers. *Por favor, não esqueça de atribuir os pontos se a resposta foi útil ou resolveu o problema.* Thank you/Obrigado

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
mark_j
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

What is the status of your licensing? Eval + expired perhaps? Also, what are your data sources? vCenter, vRA, storage, etc?

If you find this or any other answer useful please mark the answer as correct or helpful.
ooajala
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Do you have the respective views for these dashboards? Do the views have data?

--
*** If you like my response, please click "Like" below, if you think I answered your question to the best of my abilities, please mark post as Correct Answer ***

3x vROps Environments implemented across my organization. VDI vROPs 8.4 ::: Epic vROPs 8.4 ::: Shared vROPs 7.0
vROPs Adapters in use: EpicCare & Horizon View Adapter 2.1
MauroBonder
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Fixed.

Some objects were removed from the cluster that I had pointed in the Dashboard.

0 Kudos