VMware Cloud Community
emad1005
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Cannot Create a new report

Hello all,

I cannot create a new reports in vRealize simply because I cannot find  the new button p.JPG

This what I view in Reports tab.

vn.JPG

My account is member of admin roles.

I also tried chrome firefox, and IE.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mark_j
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

Check your licensing to ensure it is configured properly (not over your license capacity) and that your running Advanced or Enterprise license level. These issues yield the problem you describe.

If you find this or any other answer useful please mark the answer as correct or helpful.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
mark_j
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

Check your licensing to ensure it is configured properly (not over your license capacity) and that your running Advanced or Enterprise license level. These issues yield the problem you describe.

If you find this or any other answer useful please mark the answer as correct or helpful.
0 Kudos
emad1005
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

You're right it seems to be a license issue. It's overused.

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
BoxiCredy
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I have same problem, there are no options to create new report template. I have 4 ESXi hosts with 4 physical CPU per host. What is wrong here? I can create new view but report template no.

VMware vSphere with Operations Management Enterprise Plus for vRealize Operations

Does not expire

Unlimited units of Number of CPU Packages of Host System

Permanent

16 units of Number of CPU Packages of Host System

0 Kudos
am3rig0
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VMware vSphere with Operations Management Enterprise Plus for vRealize Operations is only standard edition of vRealize Operations Manager. You can't generate custom reports with that. You would need Advanced edition to do that. Just found this out from support.

0 Kudos