VMware Cloud Community
ServiceOptimi
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

5.7 1091672 vapp not calc Risk or Efficiency

been two weeks on new 5.7 and one of my vapps isnt calculating Risk or Efficiency. Do I need a new build? or is there a missing factor?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Alexander_Dimi1
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

This is vC Ops Manager 5.7.0 Hot Fix 1. If you don't have historical data you want to preserve I would recommend to deploy a new VCOps 5.7.1: http://communities.vmware.com/thread/448864

If you want to debug this further you can upload the diagnostics bundle in order to have a look. If Risk and Efficiency are affected this is because of some problem in the capacity engine - I suspect you don't see the subbadges under Risk and Efficiency also, right?

Thanks,

Alex D.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alexander_Dimi1
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Hi ServiceOptimi,

Which build you are on - 5.7 GA or something else?

Also is there anything interesting in the logs?

We need more information in order to try to help you.

Thanks,

Alex D.

0 Kudos
ServiceOptimi
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Alex,

the build is in the subject 5.7 1091672. Which logs should I look thru? Hard to narrow this down to analytics or adapter connections to vcenters?

0 Kudos
Alexander_Dimi1
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

This is vC Ops Manager 5.7.0 Hot Fix 1. If you don't have historical data you want to preserve I would recommend to deploy a new VCOps 5.7.1: http://communities.vmware.com/thread/448864

If you want to debug this further you can upload the diagnostics bundle in order to have a look. If Risk and Efficiency are affected this is because of some problem in the capacity engine - I suspect you don't see the subbadges under Risk and Efficiency also, right?

Thanks,

Alex D.

0 Kudos
ServiceOptimi
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Alex,

just opened SR. Likely issue is as expected with a service error been getting from a couple vcenters. Thanks.

0 Kudos