VMware Cloud Community
frcouture
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

MS Exchange content pack scripts

Hello,

I am actually in the process of installing and configuring the MS Exchange content pack on a Log Insight 3.0 server.

I did the SMTP setup on the Exchange server but I can't fin the scripts that I must copy to the Exchange server as it is said in the installation instructions :

"Scripts

Copy the scripts directory from the root of the archive downloaded from Solution Exchange to a permanent location. For example: C:\ProgramData\VMware\Log Insight Agent\exchange\ "

Where can I find those scripts?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Hello,

If you are installing the content pack from the in-product marketplace then you will only get the content pack file and no supporting documents unfortunately due to a product limitation. However if you download it from solutions exchange then you should get a zip file containing the content pack along with all supporting documents and scripts.

Cloud Management Marketplace | Solution Exchange

Thanks,

-Yogita.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Hello,

If you are installing the content pack from the in-product marketplace then you will only get the content pack file and no supporting documents unfortunately due to a product limitation. However if you download it from solutions exchange then you should get a zip file containing the content pack along with all supporting documents and scripts.

Cloud Management Marketplace | Solution Exchange

Thanks,

-Yogita.

0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Can you please mark this question as answered if the previous answer has been helpful in some way or let me know if you have further questions ?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
frcouture
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hello Yogita,

Thank you for answer.

Should I install and configure the scripts on all Exchange server?  I mean on the mailbox, hub/cas, edge.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Yes if that is if you need logs from all servers . Thanks.

0 Kudos