vRealize Automation Configure Endpoint of vCenter Successfully it shows all the Datacenters which are in vCenter but it is Fail to Collect Data from vCenter.
It is not collecting the Inventory and Status of the Datacenter when we requested.
I am atatching the screenshot of that also in this i click on the on but it not taking Data i am spnding 1 day on it but not found solution.
If anyone can help me in this matter.
Ok, a couple things you need to fix here. First, is the name of your vCenter endpoint must match exactly what you called it in the endpoint configuration. That is, in your case, new_vCenter. Second, you have MSDTC failures. First thing to do is uninstall and then reinstall MSDTC on your web, manager, and SQL servers (msdtc -uninstall && msdtc -install). This will regenerate the DTC UUIDs because you've probably cloned from the same template to produce those IaaS boxes. Third, you need to check and make sure the DTC settings are correct per the documentation, but it should look like the following.
I ran into the same problem and fixed it with following workarounds:
1. Did you clone your Windows templates ? If so MSDTC will not work correctly since they will have the same unique ID.
2. Is NETBIOS, which is used by MSDTC, correctly configured on your network? Can you ping your vRA Nodes, vCenter server, DCs with just the computer name?
I added the IP address and NETBIOS names for all the vRA nodes, vCenter server and the Domain controllers to each of the vRA server's LMhosts file.
Configure domain name and DOMAIN SEARCH PATHS correctly to your VMware appliances
3. Change the MSDTC security settings to “no authentication required” to see if this makes a difference?
4. Change the account access to MSDTC through the following article
Let me know, few questions here
1) Firewall is enable or disabled in your IAAS & SQL servers.
2) If Firewall is enabled, is that all necessary ports are open to communicate.
3) If Firewall is enabled, did you created any new Rule.
Check this and let me know, if you want more help on this.