VMware Cloud Community
VIRTUALFLARE1
Contributor
Contributor

vRealize Automation 6.2.1 - Unable to create services in Catalog Management

Hello Admins,

I created a blueprint and would like to create a service for it through Catalog Management. I noticed when I try to create a service through IAASADMIN user, the "Add" button is greyed out and when I try to create a service through the TENANTADMIN user, am able to get the "Add" service button. But as soon as I click on the Add button, I get re-directed to the current user inbox menu.

Am curious if this is a kind of permission issue with TENANTADMIN user, as am able to do all operations fine with both the users, but only when I try to create a service, it flashes the create page and quickly redirects me to the user inbox. I tried to start/stop/restart many IaaS web server services but had no luck.

Please help.

Regards

Taz~

0 Kudos
1 Reply
BScott66
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Taz,

I have experienced the same behavior, but it was a browser issue.

In Firefox I would select add and it would flip me back to the inbox where if I tried the same thing in Chrome it would be successful.

I would suggest you try a different browser as this is what it was for me.

The account you are using to create the service needs to be either a Tenant Admin or a Service Architect to have the needed permissions to create a Service for the tenant.

Bill S.

0 Kudos