VMware Cloud Community
jjak02
Contributor
Contributor

vRA 7.6 HF12 - Cannot Deploy VM from OVA FIle

We have several blueprints with provisioning workflow "ImportOvfWorkflow". We have found that after the HF12 was applied, the deployment from OVA files stopped working. After the deployment request is submitted, it's start provisioning a VM and start importing from OVA file. When the import is completed (as task in vCenter) and the machine is created, vRA reports that provisioning was failed and starts removing the machine from vRA. But the machine is not removed from the host. When the machine is powered on in vCenter, it's working.

There is just the error message:

The following component requests failed: OvfMachine. Request failed: Machine IT-AUS-001: ImportOvf : The requested template IT-AUS-001, or its snapshot for linked clone, is not accessible.

pic01.png

pic02.png

pic03.png

Does anyone have a similar experience or any idea what could be the cause?

3 Replies
vmjnns
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I'm facing the same problem as you have described. This issue is blocking us. I'd appreciate any suggestion on how we can solve this issue.

Regards,

Vladimir

Lalegre
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Hey,

I never faced that issue but just for you to know there is a new version that is 7.6 HF13: VMware Knowledge Base

I did not see on the resolved list the issue you are facing it but i recommend you to go to the last version and maybe the issue will be fixed.

0 Kudos
jjak02
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for reply.

I have installed the HF13 today. The issue is still there.