I am seeing bunch of errors under Elmah folder in the IaaS Web Node:
I presume this error appears because is pointing to a wrong IP where there is nothing. I would like to know if these errors are okay to ignore and if not from where can I get the configuration applied to this so I can update the IP that is trying to reach.
I did not find anything in the docs related to this.
Oh my bad, I did it in hurry but if I order by data I see the same logs and I think this could be because it shows a wrong IP. If I got inside vRA everything works perfectly without any issues but as I am not being able to update to vRA 7.6 I thought maybe this could be the reason.