pedjono
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

vRA 7.5 - Blueprint Elements not showing in custom forms for "new" blueprints.

Jump to solution

Hi all,

Bit of a weird one here, I have searched around and not found anything so I am hopeful someone on here has had this issue before.

All new blueprints have this issue, some existing one do and some don't. == makes it even harder to troubleshoot.

pastedImage_0.png
The screen shot is of a brand new blueprint, highlighted is the issues (13) which are custom properties etc that must be added to this form to make it work.

But as you can see in the "blueprint elements" its empty..

We had an issue yesterday where the IIS logs filled up and the blueprint service stopped. I got this resolved, ran a "re-initiate trust" on the certificates tab on the appliance as this had broken too due the IIS server filling up, services were up and running, But I still found this issue, so I decided to reboot vRA via the appliance page and everything came back up as expected.Apart from the issue above.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pedjono
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

This error has been resolved.  Its due to our vRA appliance not being patched!   This issue was resolved in HF3.

NullPointerException occurs when generating Custom Form designer elements for BP, if the blueprint uses property definitions which have a null as a parameter to External Source.In Custom Forms designer, the component tree is not loading. Issue is resolved if the said Property Definitions are removed from the BP.HF3

I have found the affected property and fixed the issue.

Moving forward => upgrade...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
pedjono
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

This error has been resolved.  Its due to our vRA appliance not being patched!   This issue was resolved in HF3.

NullPointerException occurs when generating Custom Form designer elements for BP, if the blueprint uses property definitions which have a null as a parameter to External Source.In Custom Forms designer, the component tree is not loading. Issue is resolved if the said Property Definitions are removed from the BP.HF3

I have found the affected property and fixed the issue.

Moving forward => upgrade...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos