we need to duplicate a XaaS blueprint and after we need to change some values and the name of the XaaS cloned.*
Two solutions :
- Clone XaaS with the default vRO workflow (Clone a service blueprint)
- But now it's not possible to automatize the change of some values.... Manually it's not a solution 🙂
- It's possible to change some values in XaaS Blueprint with Actions or other ?
EXAMPLE value to change :
CPU default value 4 to 6 for example.
- Other solution it's to export XaaS blueprint in a package.
- Parse and change all values in a YAML file.
- Import Package....All task will be automatized of course.
Do you have an other IDEA how clone, modify values without manual action of course ?
Yes without manual action...
Ok with the Cloud Client.... With API I suppose you speak of this method "Create a Package for Export Example"
It's not possible to change a value directly in XaaS blueprint with a vRO workflow for example ?