VMware Cloud Community
sawag
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

vCAC login issue

Dear All,

I am using vCAC appliance 6.2 wiith vCenter SSO. Everything was working fine but suddenly I was not able to login with the below error

"Login failed. Please contact your system administrator and report error code XXXXXXXXX" It doesn't allow me to go back to login page. I have check on vCAC appliance, all the services are in REGISTERED state.

I thought it is a problem of SSO. when I checked the SSO setting in my vCAC appliance, it is showing CONNECTED. when I tried to put the username 'administrator@vsphere.local' and the password and tried to save the setting. It did not complete successfully but with the below error;

"Command execution failed with unexpected error: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 1; JAXP00010001: The parser has encountered more than "100" entity expansions in this document; this is the limit imposed by the JDK.."

I checked the time setting on my vcac appliance, IaaS Server and host, all are the same and there is no time sync issue (I searched and found that there could be a time sync issue but time is same on all appliances).

Kindly help me to resolve the issues.

Thanks in advance..

0 Kudos
5 Replies
sawag
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Please help me to resolve the issue
0 Kudos
sawag
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Anyone please answer for solution..
0 Kudos
SeanKohler
Expert
Expert

‌ALso validate the url you are going to. I have seen that page when people bookmark the identity appliance instead of the tenant on vRA.

0 Kudos
sawag
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thanks. I will check it out. but tenant credentials are active directory user and the account is configured with never expired password. In this also, we need to disable tenant admin password?
0 Kudos