VMware Cloud Community
kswamy
Contributor
Contributor

vCAC 6.0 Install Issues

I am installing vCAC 6.0. I have created an endpoint pointing to vcenter. When I try to create a new fabric group, I don't see the computer resource listed. When I look at the Agent Log file I see the below error message. Any idea what might be wrong in our setup?

<HTML><BODY><H1>301 Moved Permanently</H1></BODY></HTML>

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)

at VMware.vSphere.VimService.RetrieveServiceContent(ManagedObjectReference _this)

at DynamicOps.Vrm.Agent.vSphere.VSphereSession.Connect(String username, String password)

at DynamicOps.Vrm.Agent.vSphere.VSphereHypervisorServiceProvider.GetComputeResources(ManagementEndpoint managementEndpoint)

at DynamicOps.Vrm.Agent.vSphere.VSphereAgentService.GetHostClusterList()

at DynamicOps.Vrm.Agent.Core.VRMCoreAgent.SendPingReport()

at DynamicOps.Vrm.Agent.Core.CoreAgentBase.SendPingReportLoop(Object sender, ElapsedEventArgs e)

0 Kudos
3 Replies
admin
Immortal
Immortal

What was the exception message? Can you copy paste again

0 Kudos
hackatwrs
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue.  I have added my credentials and endpoint of vCD as well as vSphere/vCenter, but have no Compute Resources listed.  No idea what to do next.  I have the same content in my 'Stack Trace' in the log viewer, but no other errors in the logs.

0 Kudos
kswamy
Contributor
Contributor

I don't remember exactly what I did to fix. But make sure the credential you are using has admin rights to the compute resources. Also, once you setup the endpoint, wait for a few mins before the compute resources are listed. I don't know why but this is what I observed. Hope this helps.

0 Kudos