VMware Cloud Community
woshijinyun1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

how to limit add disk size in service broker VRa8.1

Hi:

how to limit Vm add disk size and resize cpu memory  in service broker?

in service broker, deployments,   i want to resize a test vm, but i found add disk, resize cpu,memory umlimit. add any size

how to limit the add disk resize cpu memory ?

1.png

2.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lalegre
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

Hey woshijinyun1​,

So i just tested this myself, there are some hidden properties inside the vSphere Machine that let's you limit the size of the disk in general but not the quantity of disks:

Screenshot_3.png

Basically if you modify that property to a different value i will apply the limitation for both operations "New disk" and "Resize". However this does not apply to the boot disk initial size so you wont face any issue if you want to downsize that value after provisioning. Take into account that this change will made effect till the next version release.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Lalegre
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

Hey woshijinyun1​,

So i just tested this myself, there are some hidden properties inside the vSphere Machine that let's you limit the size of the disk in general but not the quantity of disks:

Screenshot_3.png

Basically if you modify that property to a different value i will apply the limitation for both operations "New disk" and "Resize". However this does not apply to the boot disk initial size so you wont face any issue if you want to downsize that value after provisioning. Take into account that this change will made effect till the next version release.

0 Kudos
woshijinyun1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

thank you Lalegre,