VMware Cloud Community
quantum_2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

error : user has insufficient privileges to make this api call :!!!!!! thanks all for all the help this forum is a lot of help !!!!!!

this is a NEW install of VCAC , my user KUMAR reports this error user has insufficant priv for API.pngfrowny face .png

forwn 2 .JPG

0 Kudos
5 Replies
VirExprt
Expert
Expert

Hello did you satisfied all per-requisites before performing IAAS component Install...See if you have Local Admin privilages for the Service Account used for the built of IAAS Component Server.

Br,

MG

Regards, MG
0 Kudos
quantum_2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

yeah , I have looked and the services DEM-orchistarator DEO, DEM WORKER -DEM, VCAC agent -sphere agent and VCAC automation center service use "INC/VCAC_service" at the account to run

the "INC/VCAC_service" is added ti local admin group on the IAAS Windows server

0 Kudos
VirExprt
Expert
Expert

Did you checked Services registration with vCAC appliance.. this is definitely something to do with IAAS installation..i have a feeling that IAAS is not properly installed.

check for catalina.out logs for more information in errors.

Br,

MG

Regards, MG
0 Kudos
VirExprt
Expert
Expert

Hey check for Tenant level privileges granted to user to make call to API from vSphere.local where you create identity store .

Hope this will help you!!

Br,

MG

Regards, MG
0 Kudos
qc4vmware
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

I am seeing this same error pop up for a user when they try to request a catalog item.  All was working well until a couple of days ago and I only have one user complaining.  I can't find anything so far in the IasS logs.  Going to take a look in the CAFE server logs now.  I'm just curious if anyone ever resolved the issue?

0 Kudos