VMware Cloud Community
LucaMeglioli
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

blueprint for create user in OU and add it to many groups

Hi ,

i've just tested 2 XaaS  items for the creation of a User in a OU  (1st item) and add an existing user to a Group (2nd item)

now , it is possibile to make a single blueprint that create a user in a specified OU and add it to one/many AD groups?

thank you

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kallischlauch
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

sounds what you are doing is to trigger existing orchestrator workflows from vRA.

what you need to do now is to create your own workflows in orchestrator and trigger that from vRA

this is really a good way to get started.

create a new workflow and drag the two existing ones in there, play with input parameters etc. check vro communities for help.

yes. absolutely possible

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kallischlauch
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

sounds what you are doing is to trigger existing orchestrator workflows from vRA.

what you need to do now is to create your own workflows in orchestrator and trigger that from vRA

this is really a good way to get started.

create a new workflow and drag the two existing ones in there, play with input parameters etc. check vro communities for help.

yes. absolutely possible

0 Kudos
LucaMeglioli
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

ty for the information, i've just tried it and it seems to work!

now i've created a workflow that create a user in a OU and let you choose in wich group add it.

it is possible to add it to many group instead of one?

the number of group in wich i need to add it is not fixed, i should be able to insert a variable number of group

0 Kudos