VMware Cloud Community
hardwithporc
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VRA 8.2 - Configure Bitbucket integration

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to configure my VRA to integrate our Bitbucket server. I'm following this documentation : Configure Bitbucket integration in vRealize Automation Cloud Assembly

The first step is done : Add the server with a user and a token. All went fine here.

Now I'm trying to add a project to the integration to sync Cloud Templates for example but I also receive this error : Invalid content source configuration

Here is an example of configuration I tried :

Type : Cloud Template

Repository : DCT/vra-blueprints

Branch : master

Folder :

The main problem comes from the repository parameter I guess. dct = the project in Bitbucket and "vra-blueprints" = the repository name. I tried many different thing like :

- scm/dct/vra-blueprints.git

- dct/vra-blueprints.git

- same without .git

- projects/DCT/repos/vra-blueprints

- DCT/repos/vra-blueprints

but nothing.

Do you know how to solve this ? Maybe it comes from another parameter or configuration on bitbucket server ?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards, Simon

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hardwithporc
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hello,

Ok I found the solution. My repository was empty (and brand new, without any commit) and apparently vRa doesn't like it. Surely because the master branch is not really created.

I put a Cloud Template example, committed it and pushed it to the repo and new I'm able to add it to vRa 8.2.

Thank you !

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
pnaidu
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

I was able to add using the below config

Type: Cloud Templates

Repository: SBCTES/SBC-Test

Where SBCTES is the Project key from Bitbucket followed by the Repository name

Branch: Master

Folder: left it blank 

Regards

Pawan

0 Kudos
hardwithporc
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hello,

Thank you for your answer !

That's exactly what I tried. Maybe my BitBucket version is deprecated ? is there a minimum version needed ?

0 Kudos
hardwithporc
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hello,

Ok I found the solution. My repository was empty (and brand new, without any commit) and apparently vRa doesn't like it. Surely because the master branch is not really created.

I put a Cloud Template example, committed it and pushed it to the repo and new I'm able to add it to vRa 8.2.

Thank you !

0 Kudos