VMware Cloud Community
DLally
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

VMPSMasterWorkflow32.BuildingMachine EBS error

Really weird error I'm getting.  I'm modifying my workflow stubs to EBS payloads.  I've done it in my test envionrment with success, so i'm working on my production side now.  Of course I'm getting a new error that I'm not sure what it is.  It's literally erroring on my first display properties action, to just pull in properties. 

It's giving me an error:

[2018-05-08 13:05:12.482] [E] Workflow: Create Server Name / Get Properties (item1) : ch.dunes.model.type.ConvertorException: Unable to convert object, '474c46d7-08f8-4558-a62d-8b2eccff4f1d' plugin unexcepted exception : Bad type syntax 'string'

[2018-05-08 13:05:12.554] [E] Workflow execution stack:

If i look in the variables, that object is relating to the __asd_targetResourceId. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
qc4vmware
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Are you on different versions?  I know there were some object serialization bugs at some point so if they are different versions that sounds like it could be what is biting you.

0 Kudos
Windspirit
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

You are trying to convert a String (__asd_targetResourceId) to something else...would need to see the code of Create Server Name / Get Properties (item1) to tell you more.

0 Kudos