VMware Cloud Community
sudesht
Contributor
Contributor

VCAC6.0 appliance gives error "Command execution failed with unexpected error: 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable"

Hi

I am trying to prepare a VCAC test setup using VMware WS 10.0 on a VT enabled machine with 4GB RAM.

I am using VMware-Identity-Appliance-2.0.0.0-1445146_OVF10.ova and VMware-vCAC-Appliance-6.0.0.0-1445145_OVF10.ova

I am following the following link to configure the appliances. Identity appliance is configured properly, but I am facing issues with VCAC appliance.

vCloud Automation Center Documentation

I am done upto the step of  SSO authentication but I am not able to proceed with adding license, It gives error "Command execution failed with unexpected error: 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable"

Also I am not able to see any services in the services tab of management console.

Can anybody tell me what could be the problem?

Thanks

Sudesh

0 Kudos
2 Replies
bragazzi
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I had this same error in my lab when I'd reduced the vRAM for the vCAC Appliance to 3GB.  After increasing the vRAM to 4GB, I no longer rec'd the error and was able to apply a license key.

0 Kudos
VirExprt
Expert
Expert

that`s correct !! you must consider to allocate sufficient amount of vRAM to the vCAC appliance to perform.

Minimum Recommended RAM is 8 GB but in my lab i am able to use with 6 GB RAM and not getting any error.

Br,

MG

Regards, MG
0 Kudos