VMware Cloud Community
nsajepi
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Unable to find default vCO endpoint in the Registry. Contact your System Administrator

I am getting the below when trying to open a catalog item which has a drop-down that pulls items dynamically using vRO 7.5. My environment is vRA 7.5 and it is connected to an external vRO 7.5.

Error: Unable to find default vCO endpoint in the Registry. Contact your System Administrator

Has anyone seen this error? If so, help me out in resolving it if you were able to.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nsajepi
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I just checked out server configuration for the default tenant and noticed that it was configured with a different authentication method than the one I had for my tenant. I configured both with the same authentication method and my dropdown worked.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Have you defined your vRO external endpoint correctly? If so, please show the configuration.

0 Kudos
nsajepi
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi daphnissov​, Thank you for your response. Yes, I have a vRO external endpoint configured correctly as you can see below:

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Switch from SSO to basic and enter vRO credentials that have administrative access, then try your workflow again. Does it succeed?

0 Kudos
nsajepi
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Yes, it does succeed.

0 Kudos
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Does this solve your problem?

0 Kudos
nsajepi
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Not yet; both SSO and Basic authentication are succeeding but I am still getting the same error when accessing the drop-down which calls an action from external vRO.

0 Kudos
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Please show your action code.

0 Kudos
nsajepi
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Sorry I should have mentioned that the action code works fine in my other environment.

0 Kudos
nsajepi
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I just checked out server configuration for the default tenant and noticed that it was configured with a different authentication method than the one I had for my tenant. I configured both with the same authentication method and my dropdown worked.

0 Kudos