VMware Cloud Community
aenagy
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Timed out while waiting for Event Broker response [vRA + vRO 7.3]

I have deployments failing with the following error message:

The following component requests failed: <vSphere machine name in blueprint>. Request failed: <deployed virtual machine name>: sendEBSMessage19(workflow=2638696f-459d-41c1-9fba-3b13274f8832) Error in state VMPSMasterWorkflow32.MachineProvisioned phase PRE event (queue = 953aff3a-7c6b-4290-a318-d29a6886d82a): Timed out while waiting for Event Broker response.

I know (What is a 'queue' in an Orchestrator error message. ) that workflow and queue parameters are vRA references not vRO references. Complicating the matter is that there are multiple EBS subscriptions for MachineProvisioned PRE and for the ones that I have found I'm not seeing any failed workflows.

My question is: using the information in the error message above how do I figure out the EBS subscription and/or vRO workflow?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Vsure
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Unless you have modified the configuration the default timeout will be 30 minutes.  You could see which workflows took longer than 30 minutes. You can also narrow down the workflows by looking at your Event Subscription criteria to see which workflows are associated with the state VMPSMasterWorkflow32.MachineProvisioned phase PRE event.

0 Kudos