VMware Cloud Community
lucpica
Contributor
Contributor

Synchronization issue between VRO and XaaS (Vra)

Hello all!

I would like to share with you the strange thing I notice on my XaaS blueprint.

I have created a VRO workflow return a list of string.

Go back on Vra create an XaaS blueprint, select the Vro workflow, it generate automaticly a string with list that I made in Vro... WoW excellent!

Now I want to improve my VRO workflow and add an input with a new text list, I configured it, test it over VRO, everything works fine.

Go back on my XaaS, add manually a textbox (string), etc... save... the value is not filled by my VRO workflow.

So I try a lot of things as you can imagine, nothing happens.

I try to use the auto-generate option on my XaaS workflow, it erase me all the field (not a lot because I didn't do a lot of things) result it create a new field with string (exactly what I have done) but this time if I test it works!

So I can't find what I'm doing wrong, I tried to compare by doing manually vs automatic, it seems to be exactly the same!!

If you can help me give me some ideas for troubleshoot... I don't want to regenerate from scratch each time I want to improve my XaaS blueprint...

thanks !

0 Kudos
1 Reply
lucpica
Contributor
Contributor

Ok I found the problem... the fastest resolution in this forum I think :smileylaugh::smileylaugh:

In fact I was creating a new fiel with all information even use the autocreate one's a little bit below...

If it can helps some of you...

Have a nice day

0 Kudos