VMware Cloud Community
justanintern
Contributor
Contributor

Presentation Step Visibility Issue in ASD

Hello all.

I have a workflow that I am importing into the Advance Service Designer from vCenter Orchestrator. In this workflow, I have a multi-stepped presentation. Some of the steps have the "Hide parameter input" property applied to them, with a OGNL expression to determine if the input should be shown or hidden. This works great inside of vCO, however, on the input presentation when attempting to request a catalog item on vCAC with that same workflow, all the presentation steps are visible and ignore any of their visibility properties. I was just wondering if anyone else has ever ran into this issue before and is there any sort of workaround or resolution to this issue.

Appreciate the time, thanks everyone.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
poorem
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi,

Sadly, I don't think it's possible to control the step or page visibility dynamically at this point (v6.0.1). I have tried to do this also and the only elements whose visibility can be controlled are individual fields. Even with those, I encountered some limitations with some actions working perfectly in vCO itself but not having any effect when the workflow was imported in to vCAC as an ASD item.

Michael

0 Kudos