I am having an issue with my external connectors. I currently have two internal connector (one per cafe node) and two external connectors pointing to a separate domain than the internal ones. With the external connectors it appears that authentication is working by Sync is not working. I have found the Connector table in saas database and was thinking about removing the sync node and wanted to reach out to you all to see if anyone has any comment on that approach. First question I have with that is would the remaining node automatically take over the sync role once the current sync node is removed. I would really like to replace both those connectors with a fresh deploy but need to use the same name and certificates.
We require more information to look into this issue further:
1. Provide the vRA version details and confirm whether you are facing this during an upgrade.
2. Did you see any error messages in logs.
Please look into these KB articles and see if any of the symptoms matches to your issue:
I removed it from the database and started over from there