VMware Cloud Community
Vel_VMware
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

DBaaS workflow getting failed

Hi,

I have some DBaaS workflows import successfully in vRealize orchestrator. While running, I am getting two kind of issue.

While running mysql DB creation workflow, getting below error.

pastedImage_0.png

While running PostgresSQL db creation workflow, getting below error. Though, I have created Sudo user and provided root access, getting below error. If I provide root credential, getting same error as above mentioned in mysql.

pastedImage_1.png

I have tried all things are generally available in google, nothing works. Can anyone please help me to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance,

0 Kudos
3 Replies
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

Are you doing this purely through vRO or is this being driven through vRA? You've posted in the vRA subforum here FYI. Also, unless you post the code to your workflow, people are going to have a difficult time helping you. A screenshot of a partial workflow token is insufficient to diagnose a failure.

0 Kudos
Vel_VMware
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi,

Yes, this is driven through VRA, but I tested it directly by running workflow in VRO.

When I checked in the server, though DB is also getting created, workflow is not completed and failed.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

Once again, unless you post your workflow so the code can be examined and tested, there's not a whole lot anyone can do to help.

0 Kudos