VMware Cloud Community
normankean
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Configuration Synchronization Required error

I manage several deployments of a two-node vRA 7.3 using the built-in version of vRO.  Today I noticed that on all my networks I started receiving the error "configuration synchronization required" in the control center when doing health checks.  To the best of my knowledge, nothing changed in the environment and I know everything was synchronized two days ago.  I've gone as far as restarting each node one at a time with no luck.

I did come across this VMware Knowledge Base, however, it seems that in version 7.3 there is no "Synchronize" button anymore and I did see the article was only for 7.2.  Anyways, I'm trying to find out anyone else has came across this error and if so where you able to correct it.

Thanks in advance for any help you can be. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
normankean
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks for the link but that's pretty much the same as the KB I included in my post.  I was able to correct the issue today by rejoin the secondary node to the cluster via the management (port 5480) interface. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
rmav01
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I've used the instructions outlined in this blog to fix this issue before:

vRealize Orchestrator cluster nodes not in sync with embedded vRA Appliance – SimplyGeek.co.uk

They hid the synchronize button.

0 Kudos
normankean
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks for the link but that's pretty much the same as the KB I included in my post.  I was able to correct the issue today by rejoin the secondary node to the cluster via the management (port 5480) interface. 

0 Kudos