Regards .

cloud

Tags (2)
9 Replies
Lalegre
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Hello cloudchiou,

Are you using the vIDM that comes with the Easy Installer or a pre-existing one? I am asking this because you said that you have vIDM 3.2 and that versiones it not the one that comes in the Easy Installer and it is not compatiblt with vRLSCM 8.1 as you can see in the screenshot below from the VMware Interoperability Matrix:

Screenshot_5.png

And the same happens with vRA but vIDM 3.2 is not even listed:

Screenshot_6.png

If instead you are using the one that comes embedded in the Easy Installer then you are using vIDM 3.3.2 and you should be able to login into vRA without further modifications in the vIDM. At least you should be able to login with the default admin (system domain) user.

0 Kudos
cloudchiou
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ,

that's right  i do use vIDM that comes with the Easy Installer,

but i use system domain account will be show the same error.

pastedImage_0.png

Sorry My vidm is 3.3.2!!!

cloud

0 Kudos
Lalegre
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Oh okay then you are using the supported version.

So as far as i understood you are trying to login into vRA with domain credentials and you are not being able to do it. I can see that you configured LDAP Auth for vRLCM which is okay but you still need to apply the correct permissions inside vRA.

Have you applied the permissions for the domain user? Also have you logged in inside the vIDM yo check if the users are being synchronized? Please hceck that your safeguards are high and you are matching the User Attributes needed in vIDM.

0 Kudos
cloudchiou
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for advice ,

I've been add permission super admin but i do not find vRA Product permission from vIDM portal.

the users and groups sync show success.

btw , i try to register vRA it show up completed seem to be correct?

pastedImage_0.png截圖 2020-09-01 上午11.09.13.png

0 Kudos
Lalegre
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

That is because you are getting confused. For applying permissions to vRA you need to actually login into vRA.

For the first time you can login with the default user and password you used in the installation that is the administrator in the system domain. After you login there you will be able to go into the Identity tab to configure the user and the roles.

cloudchiou
Contributor
Contributor

I've re initial install again , but also can't login into vRA.

the same error 403 , use default account password

0 Kudos
Lalegre
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Is it possible that you have an issue with the DNS records A or PTR?

Also could you please try to delete the LDAP configuration and try to login with the default account?

0 Kudos
kmnalbone
Contributor
Contributor

I just ran into this. I was already login into vIDM as the local admin. When I loaded vRA, it tried to just log me in as that user. By opening an incognito browser window I was able to login to vRA as another user just fine.

0 Kudos
zakreza
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Cloudchiou

I had the same issue when installed vRA for the first time , Please keep in mind you need  to login to VRA using the  "ConfigAdmin" account created during installation. 🙂