VMware Cloud Community
Frank_Odin
Contributor
Contributor

Bulk Import in VRA7.6 is not working

Hi Team, 

When i try Bulk import feature in vRA 7.6 and VC 6.0 is not working, getting following error message. Could someone please let me know any blog or video on this part.

Blueprint must contain exactly one component.Blueprint CentOS66_Franklin_Version contains 2 components.

Franklin: Blueprint Franklin could not be found. Error was: Blueprint [Franklin] is not found.

Franklin: Blueprint must contain exactly one component. Blueprint CentOS66_Franklin_Version contains 2 components

Blueprint must contain exactly one component. Blueprint CentOS66_Franklin_Version contains 2 components.

Blueprint must contain exactly one component. Blueprint CentOS66_Franklin_Version contains 2 components.

Blueprint CentOS66_Franklin_Version_3 could not be found. Error was: Blueprint [CentOS66_Franklin_Version_3] is not found.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
jimmyvandermast
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

As far as I can tell from your description, you try to import VM's with references to several blueprints.
The errors clearly say what is wrong. So what piece don't you understand?

You reference a blueprint called "Franklin", but that blueprint does not exist.

Then you reference a blueprint "CentOS66_Franklin_Version", which does exist but is incompatible because that blueprint contains 2 components (and only one component can be used in a blueprint for import).

Simmilar for the other errors.

0 Kudos
Frank_Odin
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks a lot Jimmy, let me try and update you. Could you please share any blog/link step by step for successfully import the VM.

0 Kudos
jimmyvandermast
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

I guess google can help you find the actual VMware docs and other blogs about that?

Let's turn it around, what did you do and which step didn't you understand?

0 Kudos
Frank_Odin
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for reply Jimmy, now i have successfully imported unmanaged VM from vCenter 6.5 to VRA 7.6 but when i search for the VM in infrastructure tab unable to see it. What could be the reason? I am in case in VRA7.6 environment issue i would like to try in VRA 8.x do you have any KB article with you to try it in VRA 8.x

0 Kudos