VMware Cloud Community
gbeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

AD accounts not visible in Items

Hi,

I tried searching this problem but either my searching skills are lacking or there is not much information to find, probably the first. 🙂

We've had vRA 6.x for a while and some users are allowed to create AD users. The "create user" catalog item is part of a service called Active Directory. After creating a user, the user appears in items:

pastedImage_0.png

We have installed a new vRA 7.x environment and for various reasons decided not to migrate the 6.x installation. We have recreated the workflow, catalog item and service used in vRA 6.x. However, when we create a new user i vRA 7.x it doesn't show up under the items tab. There is no "Active Directory" tab showing at all.

pastedImage_1.png

We do see the user accounts in the "My items" portlet on the home tab.

pastedImage_2.png

But we would very much like to have the user accounts also shown under the Items tab. So our questions is, how can we get user accounts to appear in the Items tab, preferably with the service "Active Directory" also visible?

Thanks in advance for any help regarding this issue.

Regards,

GB

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gbeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Strange, but after login out and back in we now see AD accounts under the Items tab. So problem solved!

pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
gbeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Strange, but after login out and back in we now see AD accounts under the Items tab. So problem solved!

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos