VMware Cloud Community
legioon
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

404 Page Not Found error on vRA 8.1

Hi,

I have deployed vRA 8.1 by using easy deployment tool. It's working fine. But, sometimes when I try to open ABX action page, I'm getting Bad Gateway error. Therefore, I have rebooted the vra appliance by following the shutdown prosedure as you can see at below;

Starting and stopping vRealize Automation

pastedImage_0.png

I have checked all services with these commands on console; kubectl -n prelude get pods  &  kubectl get pods --all-namespaces  All services and pods appear as running.

pastedImage_4.png

But now, I'm getting 404 Page Not Found error on my browser when I try to open vRA GUI. I have deleted vRA environment on vRLM manager and created new vRA environment. It's working fine again but still I'm getting Bad Gateway error on ABX page. Then, I have applied the following KB VMware Knowledge Base . I'm getting the same 404 page not found error Smiley Happy

Is this version of vRA is delicate such a that???? Just I'm rebooting appliance and It takes a long time. Result? Nothing is working ...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
legioon
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I have deleted all environment on vCenter and changed DNS names of all vRA components. Somehow, I could not install with same dns names which belongs failed environment. I have tried this scenario many times to be sure. DNS name changing was the solution for me. Then, I've reinstalled vRA by using Easy Deployment Tool. It's working now.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
siglert
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Log into VRealize Life Cycle Manager and go into the environment which holds VRA.  RE-TRUST VIDM

0 Kudos
legioon
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I did this action many times. Nothing has changed. Now also, I'm triying to reinstall vRA with easyinstall or without easyinstall but this time I'm getting the following error which described in this page ;

VraVaInitializeTask.  LCMVRAVACONFIG590003

errorvra.png

I have applied all VMware KBs and Blogs about this error and I have tried a lot of things but really I will throw the computer out of the window Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
legioon
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I have deleted all environment on vCenter and changed DNS names of all vRA components. Somehow, I could not install with same dns names which belongs failed environment. I have tried this scenario many times to be sure. DNS name changing was the solution for me. Then, I've reinstalled vRA by using Easy Deployment Tool. It's working now.

0 Kudos