VMware Cloud Community
SirJayDee
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Where do I download usage-meter-300-update.zip?

According to the release notes found at https://my.vmware.com/group/vmware/get-download?downloadGroup=UMSV3 we should be able to update Usage meter 2.3.2 to 3.0 using a file called usage-meter-300-update.zip but there is no download URL provided, only the full OVA-file. Will the file appear on the site any time soon?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

I just verified that the update zip now appears.  Please confirm that you are able to download.

Please review the release notes especially the part about removing the email password before upgrading because of the new encyption mechanism.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

There has been a caching issue recently with newly deployed files so I will push the update zip and release notes again and reply back when I see them.

0 Kudos
Jon_Schultz
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Can you clarify, is version 3.0 officially released, or is this a beta product?

Thanks!

Jon

0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

It is officially released.  We are trying to clear up a caching issue on the download site for vmware.com that is preventing the update file from being posted.  Once thats done we will update the communities page with the final announcement.

0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

I just verified that the update zip now appears.  Please confirm that you are able to download.

Please review the release notes especially the part about removing the email password before upgrading because of the new encyption mechanism.

0 Kudos
SirJayDee
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I was just able to download it, thanks a lot for the help! Smiley Happy

0 Kudos