VMware Cloud Community
WestTexan
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Upgrade process 2.2 to 2.3

Is there an upgrade process from vCloud Usage Meter 2.2 to 2.3. I'm assuming this is a minor upgrade since it is not a major version number increase. I would not mind setting up a new server, but I don't know what to do for reporting. I cannot plan the upgrade at midnight on the end of the month, so there would be some reporting needed from both the old and new versions. I have not found any guidance for this on the download page or these forums, but if I have overlooked something, please direct me to it.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

We will be having a patch release coming out within the next few weeks that will include an in place upgrade from version 2.2 to version 2.3.

It will also include some other minor changes such as a fix for ESX 3.5 hosts and vCenter Server 4.0, zip code and country added to customer report, SMTP fixes for specific mail servers, and email validation for automatic reports.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

We will be having a patch release coming out within the next few weeks that will include an in place upgrade from version 2.2 to version 2.3.

It will also include some other minor changes such as a fix for ESX 3.5 hosts and vCenter Server 4.0, zip code and country added to customer report, SMTP fixes for specific mail servers, and email validation for automatic reports.

0 Kudos
WestTexan
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Great news. I'll be looking for that upgrade in the next few weeks.

0 Kudos