VMware Cloud Community
elgreco81
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Error uploading reports

Hi,

When trying to upload to the UM Appliance one of the reports received from a Service provider, I receive this error.

The upload failed, probably because the records were not valid and unique. ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "idx4ec41015"

I have 2.2 version appliance and the reports are generated by a 2.1 appliance. I've tryied uploading them and also "migrating" them. The same error happens everytime.

Thanks for your help!

Seb

Please remember to mark as answered this question if you think it is and to reward the persons who helped you giving them the available points accordingly. IT blog in Spanish - http://chubascos.wordpress.com
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tscholz82
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi Seb,

ive got the same problem, also with 2.2 generated files, and opened a case in december 11.

It seems that the data is importet in the database but there is no pointer to access it from the webinterface.

If you try to import the data again there are not uniqe keys and so it wont be loaded again into db.

Did you remember if you tryed it twice? May you got an different error message the first time?

Hope this information is a little bit helpful.

regards

TS

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
tscholz82
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi Seb,

ive got the same problem, also with 2.2 generated files, and opened a case in december 11.

It seems that the data is importet in the database but there is no pointer to access it from the webinterface.

If you try to import the data again there are not uniqe keys and so it wont be loaded again into db.

Did you remember if you tryed it twice? May you got an different error message the first time?

Hope this information is a little bit helpful.

regards

TS

0 Kudos
elgreco81
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Finally with new version, I don't have this issue anymore Smiley Happy Thanks for your answer!!!

Please remember to mark as answered this question if you think it is and to reward the persons who helped you giving them the available points accordingly. IT blog in Spanish - http://chubascos.wordpress.com
0 Kudos