VMware Cloud Community
arcolino1
Contributor
Contributor

ver 6.7 error 503 Service Unavailable (Failed to connect to ...websso action = Allow _port= 7080

hello, third time getting this error " 503 Service Unavailable (Failed to connect to endpoint: [N7V******] _serverNamespace = /websso action = Allow _port = 7080)" I searched around found various possibilities but non worked, rebooting the appliance from a ssh session fixes it, I checked events did not find any errors in there, where I can find the place to look by command line or the gui on what is causing this and the fix for it? 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@arcolino1 

Moderator: Moved to vCenter Server Discussions, which is where I think this belongs based on the content (rather than the ESXi-Arm Fling area)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
arcolino1
Contributor
Contributor

thank you sir, wanted to move it there but did not see how, 

0 Kudos
Ajay1988
Expert
Expert

Check  if any partitions are filling  up. Run df -h 

Also run  service-control --status --all to check if any   critical service goes down.

Also go under /var/core and   check for any recent core/dumps.

If you think your queries have been answered
Mark this response as "Correct" or "Helpful".

Regards,
AJ
0 Kudos