VMware Cloud Community
tractng
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

vCenter appliance multiple disks

Noticed the VM of the vCenter  (VSA) has 17 disks on version 7.  Just making sure if I am seeing this as normal. 

Thanks,

TT

0 Kudos
7 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

As vCenter Server has it’s own area in the forum, I’ve reported your thread to moderators, they should now move it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
basteku73
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

please delete 🙂 

I answered twice by accident

0 Kudos
basteku73
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Yes, this is normal 🙂 

Regards, 

Sebastian

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@basteku73 
You can delete your own comments from the menu to the right:

Screenshot 2022-06-23 at 09.13.21.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
basteku73
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I just do not have this option, and I remember that it was once, and of course I'm logged in.

basteku73_0-1655972928836.png

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Ah, that might be because you replied to your own comment.

tractng
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thanks for your input.

0 Kudos