VMware Cloud Community
tikondrus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

vCenter WebClient Installation Failed (SSO registration failed)

Hi Friends,

I am trying to install the first vCenter server in our organization.  vCenter SSO was installed successfully.

When Installing WebClient I'm getting following errors

"SSO registration failed. To remedy this:

- Verify that the certificate file specified in vcsso.properties is valied.

- Varify that the clock in the Single Sign In system and the vCenter Server system are in sync.

- Check the vm_ssoreglog in the system temporary folder for more details on the error.

Search the VMware knowledge base (http://kb.vmware.com) for "Error 29113" for more information"

1. Server Clean-installed  with Windows 2008R2 +all updates

2. Server has fixed IP address and is member of Active Directory Domain

3. Server has manually installed DNS-suffix in IP settings

3. I can resolve FQDN using nslookup

4. I use only letters, numbers and a "_" sign in my password.

5. Server time is correct

6. I use the latest build of vCenter 5.5c (VMware-VIMSetup-all-5.5.0-1476387-20131201). The same issues were with the previous builds.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
aakalan
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=203541...

this will be help

by the way what is the regional settings ? is it set english ?

0 Kudos
raog
Expert
Expert

Could you attach the installation logs? They should be present in the temp folder..

Regards

Girish

To Virtualization and beyond! PS::If you felt the answer as helpful, please mark it as helpful/answered so that it helps other users as well! Blog:: www.virtualtipsntricks.com
0 Kudos
tikondrus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

article says "This issue is resolved in VMware vCenter Server 5.1.0a". I have version 5.5

I haven't folder C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\VMware\VMware VirtualCenter\SSL\.

Regional Setting is Russian

Installation log bundle in attach

0 Kudos
sunny56
Contributor
Contributor

I am also getting the same issue, there is no resolution i have found till now, please assist me

0 Kudos