VMware Cloud Community
rManic
Expert
Expert

vCenter Web Access problem

I am using vCenter 4.1

when login to webaccess  I am receiving the following problem.

vcenweb.JPG

I tried the follwoing KB but no luck..

http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=102324...

your help will be appriciated.

regards

Manick

Regards Manic
0 Kudos
7 Replies
santosh42
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I am not sure if a reboot of your windows hosting the vcenter server is expendable. But can give a try .

I had a similar problem and i performed a reboot of the vcenter server and after it was up, i made sure if the vcenter services are up and running and then the problem was not there.

ther might be more better solutions also Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
piaroa
Expert
Expert

Hey there, try restarting the vCenter Management Webservices service.

If this post has been helpful/solved your issue, please mark the thread and award points as you see fit. Thanks!
0 Kudos
rManic
Expert
Expert

Yes I did restart vCenter Management Webservices service

Regards Manic
0 Kudos
rManic
Expert
Expert

It is not possible to restart the vcenter.it is production server.I can access thro VI client without ant issue

regards

Manick

Regards Manic
0 Kudos
santosh42
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

The reason why i stated to reboot the windows server is that in most cases, even with tiny changes, windows expects a reboot, although not always it informs its expectation to the user.

Need to look for a better solution now.

0 Kudos
piaroa
Expert
Expert

Have you checked the logs for any clues ? Path to the tomcat logs should be something like: Program Files\VMware\Infrastructure\VirtualCenter Server\tomcat\logs .

If this post has been helpful/solved your issue, please mark the thread and award points as you see fit. Thanks!
rManic
Expert
Expert

let me look on to this

Regards Manic
0 Kudos