VMware Cloud Community
OlivierTremolie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

unable to connect to the MKS: internal error

Hi all,

I've got a strange problem. On my comptuter, i can open a console on any VM.

My collegue has got the same configuration but he cannot open a console : unable to connect to the MKS: internal error. The problem appears only on his computer, whatever the credentials used.

On the web, forums talking about DNS or SSL problem. On the both computer, DNS are the same and I would not desactivate SSL.

What can I do ?

Thank you for your help,

Olivier

Olivier ############### If you found this information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Thanks!!!
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
julienvarela
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

Do you have any firewall enable on your client or vcenter? Or maybe a firewall between your client and your host?

Regards,

Julien.

Regards, J.Varela http://vthink.fr

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Can the computer resolve the ESX-hosts name?

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos
OlivierTremolie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Yes, the computer can resolve ESX hosts correctly.

I've tested to open VM console which is located on another ESX and the result is identical.

Olivier ############### If you found this information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Thanks!!!
0 Kudos
julienvarela
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

Do you have any firewall enable on your client or vcenter? Or maybe a firewall between your client and your host?

Regards,

Julien.

Regards, J.Varela http://vthink.fr
0 Kudos
OlivierTremolie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Indeed, the firewall has got a problem. It does not appear in the windows services list.

Thank you very much, Julien !

Olivier

0 Kudos